Sinuate Media is currently seeking to fill the following roles. If you are hard-working, love the satisfaction of meeting a deadline and delivering a high-quality product to a client, and love to stay on top of the latest marketing technologies, submit your resume & tell us why we should hire you.
Communications Project Manager
Sinuate Media is looking to immediately add a full-time project manager to our team to manage digitally-focused campaigns in diverse industries. This is a client-facing role where you will be handling several initiatives that can range from communication strategies to web development to digital advertising.
- Manage projects in a timely fashion for multiple deliverables for campaigns on competing timelines
- Keep clients informed on a daily basis of the status of their projects, and work with them to continue moving projects along
- Ability to tap into both your creative mind and analytics mind — use the numbers to make strategic decisions to implement client initiatives
- Create content across channels — ability to write social, email and blog content is essential
- Set up and run digital advertising campaigns (paid social, paid search on Google, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Collaborate across functions to deliver effective content marketing programs and editorial plans that meet client’s business objectives and budgets
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics for clients’ websites
You would be a great fit for our team if you:
- Have a self-starter mentality with a high degree of personal accountability
- Take the initiative to continue to self-educate on new technologies and changes in rules across platforms
- Have the ability to work independently and are highly organized
- Can multitask and deliver professional communications to clients
- Love solving problems and delivering solutions
- Have excellent client-facing communication skills
Preference will be given to applicants that have a thorough understanding and experience in:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in creating multi-channel content (social, email, blog, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and deliver
- Strong communication skills
- “On top” of all aspects of your campaign
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a marketing role
- B.S./B.A. in a relevant field (Communications, Marketing, Advertising)
- Must be able to provide samples of exceptional strategic thought and written communication
This position is based in Mesilla, NM.
Salary based on experience.