Sinuate Media is currently seeking to fill the following roles. If you are hard-working, love the satisfaction of meeting a deadline and delivering a high-quality product to a client, and love to stay on top of the latest marketing technologies, submit your resume & tell us why we should hire you.
Sinuate Media is looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As an SMS you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring content and engagement across various platforms in order to support our clients’ online social brand and improve their marketing and sales efforts. This person will work closely with a project manager and other team members. This is a part-time, in-office position during normal working hours (8 am – 5 pm).
- Develop, implement, manage, monitor multiple social accounts for multiple clients
- Define and track important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee the creation of engaging social media content – create, schedule and post content, photos, videos
- Monitor interaction daily; follow protocols for responding and escalating questions to the right sources
- Implement strategies for increasing audience size
- Develop strategies for boosts or sponsored content
- Measure the success of social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies, providing recommendations to the team
- Use social media marketing tools such as HootSuite
- Work with project managers to ensure content is informative and appealing, and in brand voice/tone
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization adjustments as needed
- Provide constructive insight that can professional shared with clients and be implemented
- Bachelor’s Degree (or near completion of study toward a degree) in Liberal Arts, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or another related discipline.
- Proven experience creating and posting high-quality, engaging social content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other platforms
- Understand audience targeting and social advertising campaign setup
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), social media management tools such as Hootsuite
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, willingness to learn, ability to accept critical feedback, flexibility, sense of humor, and a high level of comfort working on multiple projects with competing deadlines are a must.
This position is based in Mesilla, NM. Compensation based on experience.
Sinuate Media is looking for an experienced and detailed Web Developer to join our team. The ideal person will have both a strong technical background and understands “good design.” You will work closely with a project manager and other team members. This is a part-time, in-office position during normal working hours (8 am – 5 pm).
- Work on our web development team to design and build websites for clients
- Understand SEO principles and how to incorporate them into web design
- Provide regular project status updates, reporting during both team meetings and in our project management software
- Bring insights and recommendations for improving UX across all our managed properties
- Meet tight project deadlines without comprising quality
- Thorough understanding of WordPress, WooCommerce
- Custom Stripe experience a plus
- Familiar with web security measures as it relates to website development
- Strong communication skills to present web designs and project plans to our internal team and clients
- Willingness to learn, ability to accept critical feedback, flexibility, sense of humor, and a high level of comfort working on multiple projects with competing deadlines are a must.
This position is based in Mesilla, NM.