Sinuate Media is currently seeking to fill the following roles. If you are hard-working, love the satisfaction of meeting a deadline and delivering a high-quality product to a client, and love to stay on top of the latest marketing technologies, submit your resume & tell us why we should hire you.
Interested in applying? Fill out the form below.
Sinuate Media is looking to add a creative marketing manager to our account team. The ideal candidate will have proven experience developing creative campaigns that demonstrate an understanding of consumer behavior and pricing strategy. You’ll be responsible for ensuring the campaign is executed to our creative and strategic standards.
You will lead marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Experience in digital marketing, digital advertising, advanced social media advertising, and email marketing is a big plus.
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- 2 weeks paid vacation + paid holidays
- Birthday Day Off
- Health / Dental / Vision insurance
- Matching retirement account
Sinuate Media is looking to add a part-time Marketing Technology Assistant to support our web development & SEO team. This is an exciting opportunity for a web-savvy individual to work on a wide variety of creative projects spanning web design, web management, SEO & reputation management.
- Perform routine website maintenance and updates in a WordPress environment
- Set up website staging grounds & assist with website deployments
- Support in the development of e-commerce websites
- Work with our marketing technology manager on SEO and reputation management strategies to improve client performance
- Create and manage Google My Business accounts, troubleshoot issues that arise
- Assist with setting up marketing automations
- Basic web development skills
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication
- Experience with WordPress, WooCommerce, HTML, CSS, PHP, and Marketing Automation greatly preferred
This position is 20 hours per week and is based in Mesilla, NM.