What to say, how to say it, and how often are the challenges businesses face when it comes to content marketing.
Content needs to be created, curated, shared, and promoted in order to be effective in the digital environment. Most busi¬nesses find it a challenge to keep all their digital platforms fresh with content. From your website, blog, social media profiles, emails, and beyond, it takes significant time to not only develop the content, but to source or develop images or video to accompany the content, publish the content, and distribute it strategically through all available challenges.
If content development is done well, it can not only create a strong brand and engagement, but have a direct impact on your bottom line. Your business becomes a thought-leader, a valuable go-to source for information. If proper attention isn’t devoted to digital content, your competitors will gain ground, gobble up your web traffic, and steal your sales opportunities.
Sinuate Media has seasoned content developers who:
• Develop creative content strategies specifically for your audience and marketing objectives
• Put people first, but understand how to optimize content for search engines
• Research and write original content according to your editorial calendar, which we develop & manage for you
• Identify, source, and organize con¬tent to be shared
• Optimize content for various platforms and audiences
• Keep content snackable: shareable, fresh, relevant, and engaging
Read more about content development & curation here:
• 3 Steps to Developing “Meaty” Digital Content
• What Is Content Marketing? (PDF)